Samsung Deutschland, DuFa Watches, Fahrrad XXL Marcks, Happy Socks, Kamik Shoes, Dialog in Hamburg, Mit Vergnügen Hamburg, CalendarBox, tip Berlin, Berliner Zeitung, Glück & Schiller, LASA Brandenburg, DEHOGA, Ephraim Palais of Berlin
• WeLoveHH Gallery, Hamburg/Germany
• Kabelwerk OSW, Berlin/Germany
• Cinemaxxx Potsdamer Platz, Berlin/Germany
• Ephraim Palais, Berlin/Germany
• Café Picknick, Berlin/Germany
My father bought me my first camera (a slr-yashica) in preparation for my first photo class back in 1999 (when I was fifteen). Since then photography became my passion and I knew that I wanted to focus on this aesthetic form of art.
In 2005 I started studying photography in Berlin, realising my first photography contracts as a freelancer.
My frequently contracts are very diverse. I produce photos for various publications, for record and movie companies, as well as for museums. These contracts refer to either products such as food arrangements but also to interior design, portraits or photographic reports.
Furthermore, I produce shoots for fashionbrands and corporate work for communication or advertising agencies.
• Since 2008 Freelance Photographer, Germany
• 2009 Photo Assistant for Photographer Harry Schnitger, Berlin/Germany
• 2007-2009 Photo Assistant for Photographer Bernd Jaworek, Berlin/Germany
• Study of Photography & Design at Berufsfachschule für Design, Berlin/Germany
• Study of Cultural and Business Studies, Europe University Frankfurt Oder/Germany
• Study of Cultural Studies and Marketing at La Trobe University Melbourne/Australia
• Abitur at Paul Natorp Gymnasium, Berlin/Germany
• Study at John Abbott College, Montreal/Canada